Why Join Jiffy Lube®?
Model is Proven
From starting a new career, converting your business or diversifying your portfolio, Jiffy Lube® offers a variety of ways to invest in your future and reach your goals.
With Our Support Behind You,
There’s No Limit to the Success Ahead of You
A strong foundation
- Interest-free funding, waived royalties at start up, low ongoing royalty fees
- Immersive training program covering IT, operations, marketing, fleets and more
- Award-winning development program for your employees to grow and succeed
A powerful network
- Recognized leader of the car care category
- Collaborative group of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Iconic industry leaders with the Shell® and Pennzoil® family
- Multi-million dollar national advertising campaigns
A proven model
- Positioned to meet the changing demands of cars and drivers
- Expanding menu of services with Jiffy Lube Multicare®
- Digitized customer experience for the next generation of car owners
Take It One Step at a Time
To begin the process of becoming a Jiffy Lube® franchisee, you’ll first conduct a call with a Qualification Specialist to ensure you meet the basic requirements, including a credit and background check. You’ll also be required to complete a new franchisee application and provide supporting financial documents.
Next, you’ll complete an introductory interview with the Jiffy Lube Recruitment Manager who begins to assess leadership traits and growth interest. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions including what it’s like to be a Jiffy Lube® franchisee.
At Discovery Day, you’ll meet the Jiffy Lube International, Inc. team and hear from experts across the organization. The in-person meeting, held at our Houston headquarters, provides a high-level overview of the proven Jiffy Lube® business model. Here, you’ll learn more about the Jiffy Lube® values and the attributes of successful franchisees.
Following Discovery Day, we'll connect you with a Business Development Manager to discuss desired markets, site selection process and arrange for an operations interview. After selecting a mutually agreeable site location, you will complete the New Entity setup process and sign a Franchise Agreement, subject to final approval by Jiffy Lube International, Inc.
Congratulations! Your onboarding process will culminate with the grand opening of your new service center where you’ll be able to introduce yourself and your services to your community as a proud Jiffy Lube® franchisee.