What does it take to be a Jiffy Lube® Franchisee?
- Opportunities available for growth from coast to coast.
- Need help finding a location? Contact us to find the market that’s right for you.
- Our best performing franchise owners have some experience running a business.
- We provide award-winning training. No automotive experience required.
- Qualified candidates should posess a mimimum net worth of $500k and a minimum liquidity of $250k.
- A franchise fee of $35k is required.
Take It One Step at a Time
To begin the process of becoming a Jiffy Lube® franchisee, you’ll first conduct a call with a Qualification Specialist to ensure you meet the basic requirements, including a credit and background check. You’ll also be required to complete a new franchisee application and provide supporting financial documents.
Next, you’ll complete an introductory interview with the Jiffy Lube Recruitment Manager who begins to assess leadership traits and growth interest. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions including what it’s like to be a Jiffy Lube® franchisee.
At Discovery Day, you’ll meet the Jiffy Lube International, Inc. team and hear from experts across the organization. The in-person meeting, held at our Houston headquarters, provides a high-level overview of the proven Jiffy Lube® business model. Here, you’ll learn more about the Jiffy Lube® values and the attributes of successful franchisees.
Following Discovery Day, we'll connect you with a Business Development Manager to discuss desired markets, site selection process and arrange for an operations interview. After selecting a mutually agreeable site location, you will complete the New Entity setup process and sign a Franchise Agreement, subject to final approval by Jiffy Lube International, Inc.
Congratulations! Your onboarding process will culminate with the grand opening of your new service center where you’ll be able to introduce yourself and your services to your community as a proud Jiffy Lube® franchisee.