What does it take to be a Jiffy Lube® Franchisee?
- Opportunities available for growth from coast to coast.
- Need help finding a location? Contact us to find the market that’s right for you.
- Our best performing franchise owners have some experience running a business.
- We provide award-winning training. No automotive experience required.
- Qualified candidates should posess a mimimum net worth of $450k and a minimum liquidity of $150k.
- A franchise fee of $35k is required.
Take It One Step at a Time
When you start the process of becoming a Jiffy Lube® franchisee, you'll first be screened by a Qualification Specialist to ensure you meet the basic financial requirements including a credit and background check. You'll also be required to complete a new franchisee application and provide supporting financial documents.
Next you'll complete interviews with a recruiting manager, business development manager and operations manager to assess leadership traits and growth interests. You'll be able to ask what it's like to be a Jiffy Lube® franchisee.
Your applications have been approved and you've completed the interview process--you're ready to move forward as a Jiffy Lube® franchisee! You'll receive a credit approval letter notifying you of your approval.
At Discovery Day, you'll meet the Jiffy Lube International, Inc. team and hear from experts at our Houston headquarters. Here you'll learn the Jiffy Lube® values and the attributes of successful franchisees.
Signing the Franchise Agreement
After Discovery Day, you'll begin the process of identifying a market and location for your franchise. You'll also sign your Jiffy Lube® franchise agreement.
Congratulations! Your onboarding process will culminate with the grand opening of your new service center, where you’ll be able to introduce yourself and your services to your community.